This role offers opportunity to grow and learn Salesforce – # 1 CRM Solution
Small friendly environment that works together for common goals and success.
Looking for Salesforce developer/administrator working for IT consulting firm that maintains a collaborative work environment, promotes creative solutions and keeps employee satisfaction a top priority. This is full life-cycle development from requirement gathering through testing and implementation.
- Software Development
- Business Analyst/Project Management
- Account Management
** Local Candidates Preferred - Face to face interview required
** CLIENT IS NOT ABLE TO SPONSOR FOR THIS ROLE **
- 1-2 years of experience of Salesforce development skills.
- Excellent communication skills
- May frequently interact with client to understand business requirements
- Self-starter and strong ability to learn new technology