View all jobs
Data AnalystMalvern, PA
Our client is looking for a Data Analyst that will support all areas of the business with an emphasis on PPP Loans.
- Perform data analysis on the PPP data and fully understand the data lineage and purpose of the data received from Partners.
- Managing data that comes from various sources/partners
- Maintain Data Integrity
- Research and resolve data discrepancies
- Determine how the source data can be integrated or enhance existing data.
- Create field-level source-to-target mapping documents to be used by the ETL team as needed,
- Work closely with the Reporting analyst to support the analysis of data requirements and assist with Reporting QA testing.
- Responsible for the development and execution of data processing. Ongoing maintenance and monitoring of source data receipt, data quality and data processes
- Document issues and resolutions
- Extensive Microsoft Excel experience – VLOOKUP experience and Pivot Table creation
- Critical and Analytical Thinker with a strong ability to troubleshoot and resolve data and reconciliation issues
- Good communication – verbal and written - with the ability to coordinate and communicate between operational data owners, relationship managers, outside partners and end users
- Strong work ethic with a sense of ownership, accountability and urgency
- Ability to balance an attention to detail with meeting deadlines
Nice to have Experience
- 5+ years of Data Analysis experience utilizing Excel
- 5 years of creating report requirement documents
- Banking and/or Loan Administration experience
- Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) experience is a plus