JPC Partners is growing! We are always looking for talented IT / Technical Recruiters and if you are passionate about finding great candidates for great companies, we’d love to talk!
Skills and Experience
- Perform full recruiting life cycle activities, including understand the client needs and translate them into candidate sourcing and engagement strategies, discussing needs with managers to understand and develop job requirements, sourcing, phone screens, interviews, negotiation offers, and conducting reference checks.
- In this role, the ideal candidate will champion improved hiring manager and candidate experiences while upgrading recruiting capabilities across multiple functional areas.
- Works closely with the sales team to properly supply talent that meets the needs of our current and future clients.
- Assist in the development of collateral to support recruiting process.
- Take a leadership role in continuous improvement efforts and serve as a role model in furthering JPC’s values and culture. Interpret how the business strategy links to individual roles and responsibilities.
- Establish effective processes and practices for knowledge sharing and communication.
- Make recommendations regarding appropriate staff levels and skills in order to achieve goals and objectives.
- Enhance job knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies; developing and/or managing proficiency in the latest personal productivity tools.
- Lead or participate in other projects or duties.
- Experience with full life cycle Talent Acquisition / Recruitment in a corporate and/or agency setting recruiting for technically diverse skillsets (Architect, Developer, DBA, QA, Project Manager, Business Analyst, etc.)
- Experience recruiting for contract, contract-to-hire and direct hires.
- Excellent communication (oral, written, presentation and facilitation) skills.
- Must be able to interact with all levels of management and employees.
- Strong decision-making, analysis, collaboration, influencing, and negotiation skills and ability to effectively multi-task and set priorities required.
- Must be results oriented, customer focused and able to manage multiple high-visibility or high-impact projects simultaneously.
- Understanding of Applicant Tracking Systems and their capabilities.
- Utilize creative sourcing strategies to attract and identify talent, which may consist of Internet searches, job boards, social media, internal referrals and career fairs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Human Resources, or related field, or equivalent work experience