JPC Partners is seeking a Senior Desktop Architect and Support Supervisor. The candidate will operate under the Company Collaborative Applications and Devices team and support functions to a large enterprise environment consisting predominantly Microsoft systems. This includes planning, analysis, troubleshooting, integration, installation, operations, and maintenance of the existing SCCM and Intune infrastructure. The candidate will also be responsible for supervising the company HQ desktop team and provide support to company HQ based employees.
- Operate and maintain Microsoft SCCM and Microsoft Intune environments
- Create and administer advertisements, programs, collections, virtual applications, reports, and queries in SCCM
- Serve as the Tier 3 point of escalation for Tier 1 and Tier 2 personnel
- Perform daily SCCM infrastructure and client health monitoring and repair issues
- Perform patch management, application packaging and distribution, and operating system deployment (OSD)
- Responsible for application level patching and Windows 10 OS Feature Upgrade in compliance with Microsoft and company Network Security requirements
- Responsible for maintaining the Microsoft Endpoint Protection services via SCCM and Microsoft Intune environment
- Maintain, update, and troubleshoot workstation images and task sequences within SCCM OSD
- Support and process customer requests for system and configuration updates
- Provide analysis, administration, and support of SCCM infrastructure
- Troubleshoot failed systems management deployments and client health issues
- Perform management and maintenance of the environment to include monitoring and backups
- Prepare technical performance and utilization reports as required
- Assist in ensuring compliance with security policies and procedures
- Evaluate new and existing software products
- Supervise Desktop team members and assist with their daily tasks
- Provide support for end users and executive committee members based in the Philadelphia office.
- Provide overall guidance with Windows and EMS pillars of the M365 stack
- 8+ years of related experience that will include the following:
- Experience with Microsoft SCCM, Microsoft Enterprise Mobility + Security, Defender ATP, Application packaging and virtualization, and OSD
- Windows Autopilot and mobile device administration with Intune
- Experience supporting a global Active Directory (AD) infrastructure with several thousand users, globally
- Extensive knowledge of Active Directory, Security Groups, OU's, Managing Shared Resources, Account Management (Creation, Deletion, Maintenance), and GPO validation/management/implementation.
- Experience with Windows Server 201x, including Active Directory and group policies
- Experience in leading team members that provide tier I and II level support
- Experience supporting executive level members on issues related to the M365 bundle
- Experience with scripting with a concentration in PowerShell
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience.